¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the rental requirements when picking up the rental?
- Deposit guarantee: A deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers license: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit cards: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the rental Company?
The deposit amount may vary depending on the season, itinerary, and car category. This amount will be confirmed by the rental company at the time of pick up. The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name.The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee.
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
How can I cancel or modify my reservation?
You may cancel your reservation using the following link: Cancel my Reservation
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Are all taxes and fees included in my reservation?
Your reservation includes all taxes and fees. Please keep in mind that some taxes and fees must be paid directly at the counter.
Do all rental companies offer a shuttle service?
Not all rental companies offer a shuttle service. Please contact our Customer Service Department to verify if this service is available at your location.
What inclusions can I get on my reservation?
Our rates only include unlimited mileage.
Car Rental Valencia
Valencia has a magnificently rich history, detailed by the medieval, cobbled streets, landmarks, and numerous historical buildings scattered about the city of 800,000 people. But Spain’s third-largest city is so much more than one that has stories and glimpses of yesteryear to share. Instead, it is a magical, vibrant hub of romance, intrigue, and happiness with a plethora of fun and entertainment that caters to an audience of varied tastes. The City of the Arts & Sciences, Central Market, Old Town, the Fallas, Chapel of the Holy Grail, and Ruzafa Market are among the top attractions in town, but the list is considerably longer and many more adventures await.
A few miles away from Valencia’s city center, beaches take visitors to another world and offer another glimpse of the city. Once they’ve adventures and learned through visits to the churches, cathedrals, museums, and parks in the city, they oftentimes get in their rental cars from a car hire Valencia service and make the trip to the nearby beaches. Situated just a few short miles away from the city center, Valencia beaches offer endless miles of pristine coastline that allows visitors the chance to escape to another world and they enjoy life’s simplest pleasures. There are many great beaches to enjoy, including La Malvarrosa, El Saler, and Las Arenas.
Car rental Valencia provides visitors an easy way to explore the beaches, the landmarks, and the simple beauty of Valencia. Although Valencia is considered a walkable city with several public transportation options, most people agree that it is scary being around strange people in a strange city of such enormous size and prefer rental cars. Plus, it is time-consuming to walk around the city and some attractions are not accessible by foot or by public transportation. Car hire Valencia ensures that visitors make the most of their time in the city while providing them with peace of mind and certainty of a safe, secure, adventurous trip.
Although it is well-known that car rental Valencia provides the perfect means of transportation, many people fail to realize that dozens of rental car agencies are out there and prices and services considerably vary amongst these companies. We make it easy to compare prices of rental cars from the top brands that you know and trust, like Hertz, Alamo, and Budget Rental Car. And, it’s all free! Once you find the best prices, it is easy to reserve your rental and prepare for a Valencia adventure that you’ll never forget.