¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in toulouse?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in toulouse, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in toulouse?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental toulouse?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental toulouse reservation?
Do all car rental companies in toulouse offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental toulouse reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Car Rental Toulouse
The scenic beauty of the city of Toulouse, France, is a sight worth exploring by car. Whatever reason you may want to rent a car, Miles Car Rental Europe has you covered. Not only you will get to choose from a variety of clean and comfortable vehicles, you'll also get high quality customer service. Create new possibilities for adventure in Toulouse when you pick up the keys to your new and affordable rental car. Reserve a car rental Toulouse and take control of when and where you go around this vibrant city.
Never rely on public transit to plan your days in Toulouse. See and experience so much more when you have a set of wheels of your own. Soak in the culture of the city when you visit Toulouse's historic city square. This is where all the locals gather to catch up with one another, shop around at the farmer's markets, sip on a glass of wine, and even get married. After you've enjoyed some shopping and drinking, you can ride on over to the Theatre du Capitole for an evening of entertainment at this extravagant opera house. If you're a lover of ballet or opera, this is definitely a place you'll want to have tickets for. If you expect a late night, why not hire a car in Toulouse and skip the trouble of finding a taxi or bus to take you back to the hotel?
When you need a calmer day, cruise on over to the Couvent des Jacobins. This 13th century monastery is the perfect peaceful place to enjoy a quiet break from the busy city. The gothic architecture here is truly astounding and worth snapping some pictures of. After you've enjoyed some silence and beauty here, you can visit one of Toulouse's world-class art or history museums. Whether you want to see some modern art at the Musee des Augustins or maybe some dinosaur bones at the Museum d'histoire Naturelle de Toulouse, the city has a fascinating array of collections housed in these gorgeous buildings. Without a car rental Toulouse, it can be difficult to hop between these places. You'll be able to hit all the marks when you rent or hire a car in Toulouse.
At night, don't miss out on seeing the Pont Neuf bridge glowing in bright purple lights. This is Toulouse's oldest bridge and a popular spot for a walk or ride across. Built in the 1500s, ask any of the locals about the bridge and you'll get an earful of stories. The bridge stretches across the Garonne River. The river itself runs 365 miles long and always has boats passing down it. If you get a clear day, be sure to park your car and take a stroll across. Get a chance to visit all of these incredible places in Toulouse when you reserve your wheels with Miles Car Rental Europe. Expect to work with only the best rental car companies like Hertz, Alamo, Avis, and Budget.