¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the rental requirements when picking up the rental?
- Deposit guarantee: A deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers license: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit cards: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the rental Company?
The deposit amount may vary depending on the season, itinerary, and car category. This amount will be confirmed by the rental company at the time of pick up. The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name.The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee.
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
How can I cancel or modify my reservation?
You may cancel your reservation using the following link: Cancel my Reservation
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Are all taxes and fees included in my reservation?
Your reservation includes all taxes and fees. Please keep in mind that some taxes and fees must be paid directly at the counter.
Do all rental companies offer a shuttle service?
Not all rental companies offer a shuttle service. Please contact our Customer Service Department to verify if this service is available at your location.
What inclusions can I get on my reservation?
Our rates only include unlimited mileage.
Rent a Car in Paris, France
Whether you're planning a group vacation to France's "City of Lights" ("la Ville Lumière"), a romantic getaway for two to its "City of Love", or are in town on business, having a car rental in Paris can prove priceless. To hire a car in Paris, from trusted companies such as Hertz, Alamo, Avis and Budget, is to gift yourself efficient, intimate, and secure commutes to and from each of your routine and most sought-after destinations.
Visitors can be saved the headache of tracking public transportation schedules and routes, and the ever-frequent overcrowded city trains and buses, when they hire a car in Paris. Explore with ease from the Eiffel Tower to the Arc de Triomphe, over to the Louvre, on to the History of Immigration Museum, and back towards the Pantheon, with added stops to survey the Sainte-Chapelle and the Crypte Archéologique de Notre-Dame. Perhaps even break for some madeleines and tea at Blé Sucré, while you're out and about, or grab some of their caramels and croissants to go. Having your own private transportation for your itinerary means more quality time doing exactly what you came to Paris for, and then some.
Choose from a variety of vehicle sizes for your car rental in Paris, from mini cars to larger vans. Also, select whether you would prefer a luxury ride for your excursions, or something more along the lines of economy to fit a budget. Need a vehicle with an automatic transmission? No problem! Just include that in your reservation. Or, opt for a manual transmission, which is more standard to car rental in Europe. What’s more, you can rest assured that whatever style and options you choose, unlike taxis in Paris, there will be no added charges for additional passengers and no added fees for any baggage you're transporting around the city with you. Load up the shopping bags, kids, strollers, picnic baskets, and whatever else your heart desires without any worries.
Car rental in Europe isn't just for out-of-town sightseers or businessmen either. Local residents can certainly benefit from a car rental in Paris, as well, for both work and leisure. Car rental Europe is for anyone seeking reliable transportation to fill whatever temporary need might arise. Locals may hire a car in Paris as a special treat for the weekend, or to replace a vehicle that's being repaired, or for a number of special occasions (e.g. weddings, day trips to the countryside, visiting relatives further away, trying to impress a special someone or a potential in-law). Whatever the occasion, you're sure to find exactly what you’re seeking in your Paris car rental.