¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in car rental france?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in france, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in car rental france?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental france?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental france reservation?
Do all car rental companies in car rental france offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental france reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in France
For many travelers, there is nothing quite like visiting Europe. A wealth of historic and cultural sites awaits travelers who are ready to soak in everything European. Miles Car Rental offers car rental in Europe for distinguishing travelers. Avoid the crush of travelers on trains and buses by renting a car while traveling abroad.
An authorized Hertz and Alamo agent, Miles Car Rental provides vehicles for all needs. Travelers who want to enjoy a posh getaway can rent one of many luxury vehicles offered by the company. Luxury sedans are perfect for the business traveler who needs to arrive at meetings and conventions in style.
Thrifty travelers benefit from renting an economy car. Compact sedans are perfect for the crowded streets of Europe. They provide excellent fuel economy. As an authorized Hertz car rental and Alamo car rental agent, the company is able to offer the best selection of compact sedans on the continent.
Travelers who want to see all the sites with their children in tow can rent family vehicles designed for both convenience and fuel efficiency. Driving is the perfect alternative to walking the busy streets of Europe with children. Many residents of Europe also prefer to rent cars to take visiting friends and family to see cultural and historic sites.